Friday, June 20, 2008

Final Stats

Today was my last bootcamp class, yesterday was our final test to see how we improved.

Situps: 26 in a minute on our first day
36 in a minute on our final test

Pushups: (on my knees)
19 first day
50 final test

Running one Mile
10:36 on first day
8:34 final test

Woo hoo! I could not believe I took 2 full minutes off my mile time, I was quite pleased by that. And the pushups of course too. I am looking forward to not getting up at 6am for at least a few mornings.... But really I need to keep doing it & stay in shape. sigh.

I am also looking for a soccer team, because that is definitely my favorite way to stay in shape. I can't decide between co-ed or over 30 womens. I don't think I have played a team sport with all women since I was in 5th grade. It sort of freaks me out. I think I like co-ed because I don't care if a guy is better/faster than me. Playing with just women might make me more...aggressive? Angrier when I get beat? I have no idea.

3 comments:

Matthew and Darcy said...

Good job Kari! :) I agree with the co-ed team... women = drama :) lol

TheFiveDays said...

Wow, I am so impressed!! I could probably do about 3 pushups... ;)

Tiffany said...

Congrats, Kari! I am very impressed. woot woot.