Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drumroll....

Kyle gets very emotional over....buying new cars.

Specifically, handing over money for one he doesn't love. He just can't bear to hand money over for something practical like say a.... Honda Pilot.....that he doesn't really like.

However, he only likes about 10% of the cars on the market, and most of the ones he likes are out of our price range or develop expensive electrical issues with age. Or only fit 5. (I really want to be able to take our kids plus their friends places in the next five years)

I could go on and on, but if we ever settle on something to replace our suburban, it will be a miracle.

But him saying "I just get so emotional over buying cars" made me laugh really hard, because I literally have never heard him use that phrase for anything before.

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

Ooooooh I was thinking it was either going to be about bikes or cars. So funny! We having been eyeing our neighbor's Honda pilot but sounds like you won't be driving one of those....it is just too emotional. :o)

Shauna said...

Ha. Kyle....funny. :)