- Annika loves to grab at everything. If she is on my lap at the table or being carried around as I do something , she is wriggling & reaching for everything constantly. She is always making me spill something, or knocking things out of my hand.
- In the same vein - annika is always moving & wriggling, constantly curious to try something new.
- Annika loves being carried in the baby bjorn, facing out & looking around at everything. She kicks her legs around and smiles at everyone.
- We put Annika in her highchair for dinner w/ toys on the tray and she loves to hit with them & throw them over the edge. She usually has the whole tray cleared in just a couple minutes. She concentrates so hard and breathes all funny as she reaches for everything, as if its her mission to get them all off her tray.
- She still looooves to watch Saben & other kids
- Annika had her first bath in the big tub with Saben tonite and loved it. She was grabbing things out of the water, splashing & kicking her feet all over.
- She is just barely learning to sit, but loves being on her belly, pivoting around reaching for her toys. She sometimes rolls over to toys, travelling several feet from where I put her down. She does not seem to prefer any type of toy over any others. No reaction to dolls, stuffed animals, etc, except to put them in her mouth like everything else.
- She has a short attention span in the exer-saucer, but will spend a lot of time on her belly if there's lots of different toys for her to find & explore.
- Annika really likes being flipped around, bouncing & being upside down.
- She is quiet, doesn't make many noises & still isn't laughing a ton. But she smiles easily and will laugh if we really work at tickling her.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Annika - almost 6 months
Annika is getting so old and her personality is really starting to shine through! Here are some of the things we've noticed:
at 11:11 PM