Thursday, July 13, 2006

When Kari met Kyle


I am copying a friend's idea and I'm having a contest to see who can figure out where Kyle & I met. Friends & family who already know the answer, please don't tell, but otherwise, the first one to guess gets a jar of homemade strawberry jam (what black flecks of pot gunk? I don't see any in there!) Unless you live far away, cause I'm not mailing no jam across the country.

Amazingly, I found this picture (below) that was taken from the EXACT seat Kyle was sitting in when we met six years ago, February. The entire room is pictured above.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo, Kari. That's a hard one. I am going to have to think on this for awhile...

Anonymous said...

I think it's a cool pub in Ireland. No wait, maybe a cheesy Applebees... Who the heck knows where the inside of a restaraunt is?! Are we talking different country or just name of the eatery? Not that I want your jam. Gross.

Kari said...

Well it is in Seattle, so I thought maybe some ex-seattleites would recognize it. And my Jam is Delish, black specks and all, not that you'll ever get to try any.

Anonymous said...

I want some strawberry jam please.

(just because you like me and I asked nice)

jc said...

Was it at the restaurant you used to serve at?