Monday, March 10, 2008

10 on 10


Mondays are really busy days for me because my mom comes to watch the kids and I try to get as much done as possible. Add a tummy ache to that and well... not so many/great pics today.

I also kept looking around the house & felt really uninspired. Then I went out to photograph some of the flowers in our garden and loved them so much i couldn't pick just one to post. So there's a few extra flowers and several hours where I was shopping & napping where I didn't take any photos at all. Oh well! (Here's a link to the project in case this is new to you.)



Saben feeding Annika for the first time

This is how Saben pees standing up.
Irony: Posting a picture of your son using the toilet but respecting
his privacy enough to draw on some fake undies.

We spent a bunch of time watching workers take down some trees nearby.


Grandma's here!



My lovelies (hellebore)


Crocus tommasinianus 'Ruby Giant'


Iris histroides 'George'

Taco Lobo






1 comment:

Kristen said...

your flower shots are incredible, kari! really gorgeous! and saben feeding annika...adorable. so glad you're joining in on the 10th, however it works for you!