Monday, September 25, 2006

Visiting my peeps


I'm headed off tomorrow morning to hang with some old friends (pictured above) who live in Vegas. Hurray! But I'm leaving Saben for two whole days for the first time ever and its going to be so sad....yet fun. I'm also excited to try gambling for the first time ever. I have around ten grand to play with, but once I use it up, I will definitely stop, I don't want to be one of those people who throw away all their money on gambling. I was reading the fine print on my plane ticket today and thought I better post this in case my plane crashes:

AUTOMATIC FLIGHT INSURANCE PROVIDED BY COOK AND COMPANY
COVERAGE INCLUDES BENEFITS FOR ACCIDENTAL DEATH OR
DISMEMBERMENT WHILE ON A REGULARLY SCHEDULED AIRLINE OR
AIRPORT PREMISES. MAIL CLAIMS TO COOK AND COMPANY
PO BOX 150266 NASHVILLE TN 37215-0266

I just hope my death or dismemberment isn't done on purpose, I could lose my benefits and that would stink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I know is - can I be a beneficiary? Because from what I heard....