Oh wow, what a crazy busy few weeks it has been here!
1. Kyle was in Taiwan for 9 days and came home last Thursday
2. We had our bathroom dry walled, shower tiled, walls painted & flooring installed in the last 2 1/2 weeks. Almost done! (just have to figure out a mirror, pick a toilet, make our concrete countertop, find a cool pendant light, get a shower door installed....nevermind)
3. I spent a FABULOUS weekend in Seattle with some dear girlfriends. Two live far away now (Spokane & Portland) and it was our first time ever hanging out so long together without our children. Such a wonderful treat & we got lots of shopping done.
4. I am nearly finished Christmas shopping, except for Kyle. I am trying to get a lot done in advance so that we don't get so stressed out this year.
5. Something is wrong with Annika (sick? teething? earache?) and she hasn't gone more than 10 minutes without crying for a couple days now. Doctor appointment in 2.5 hours.