Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update #2

Despite the negative biopsy results last week, the surgeon doing her masectomy still thinks one spot might be cancer in my cousin's breast. They won't know for sure till they do the masectomy next week. If it is cancerous, they will check her sentinel lymph node to make sure it hasn't spread and then make decisions about chemo. Please continue to pray for her as she undergoes the surgery next Thursday and waits to find out the results of the full biopsy.

No comments: