- Seven years (today) married to my amazing, funny, sweet, very clever husband.
- Wonderful, awesome, fantastic friends who babysat the kids this weekend so that Kyle & I could celebrate our anniversary. We were able to go to dinner two nights in a row and take a short hike saturday morning.
- Spending all day working on our yard/garden for my special mother's day treat. I know, I'm weird, but I loved it.
- Annika sleeping through the night the last four days & taking some longer naps. I think the worst of the teething is over although she has one more bottom one that I haven't seen yet before she has 4 on top and 4 on bottom.
- Saben FINALLY pooing in the toilet as of last wednesday. Absolutely amazing. We've had some help from a Nemo pez dispenser and some luck.
- Started our basement remodel, finally. We are paying a friend who is out of work for a month to do a bunch of work on it and I am so excited about that. So glad for every moment that we will not have to be slaving over the remodel.
Monday, May 12, 2008
So much to be thankful for these days.
at 5:20 PM