Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Random Annika

Annika loves to eat paper.

When she is excited she bounces up and down, whether it is a delicious tidbit of food she has spied, or she just happens to like the music that is playing.

She gets very angry when we eat things and she does not get to try them. The other day at lunch I had some gyoza and she had peas & rice. She was screaming mad until I finally finished up the gyoza and then she went ahead & ate the peas & rice.

Annika stands for 10-20 seconds at a time without holding on to anything, but does not like to practice walking.

Annika still loves ripping up my flowers & plants. The other day she was ripping leaves off a garlic plant. Luckily I have a ton of them so I was just watching out of the corner of my eye. When I went to pick her up, she had the worst garlic breath ever and I realized she had been chewing on the leaves.

When she is not teething, Annika goes to sleep very easily. I just lay her down after she's nursed a while and she drifts off. Saben never did that, he had to be rocked & sung to.

Annika loves LOVES to be hung upside down, but going up in the air scares her a bit.

Annika is really a pest to Saben and loves grabbing everything he is playing with. This causes conflicts, to put it mildly.

No comments: