Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Belly

I was amusing myself the other day by imagning myself proudly posting pictures week by week of my just barely, very very slowly returning to "normal" post pregnancy body - just like everyone does with their growing belly.

Very modern/feminist of me, yes? I am not saying it'd be pretty, just sort of humorous. And also kind of like that one website Shape of a Mother I mentioned last year. Even as an "old pro" (not quite), there is nothing so shocking as looking in the mirror for the first time after giving birth.

Don't worry, if I can't manage to take weekly pics of my growing belly, I'm certainly not going to pull it off with my shrinking one either.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Please, please do this! Maybe I'll get on board and post some post-wedding photos. I've literally gained 8lbs in less than 5 months!

Anonymous said...

You didn't take pictures of your growing belly? Shocked, truely shocked. Now you have to have another one. ;) Just teasing, I still have baby weight. And you know she is going to be 8 in two months . . . . so what do you do, take pictures forever?