Sometimes I am not sure if anything on earth is more ironic than pregnancy.
1. You are exhausted constantly but have to avoid caffeine.
2. Your body aches and you can't use a hot tub or take a hot bath.
3. You get exceptionally clumsy at exactly the same point where your body is so heavy that picking up dropped/spilled items is agony.
4. You are emotional, exhausted, high strung, etc, and really could use a nice glass of wine to unwind a little in the evening, but you can't have any.
5. You need all the sleep you can get, but you're too uncomfortable to sleep very well.
I'm sure there's more, any moms out there want to help? (Just for the record so that when some of us start contemplating "just one more" we remember how crazy it can get. And if the on 2nd time around things like these got old a lot faster, I can only imagine how I'd be feeling by round 3)