Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grateful, day three


I am so grateful for my sweet, funny, hardworking husband. Each year he amazes me more and more. I love watching him with the kids, hearing about his work and just cozying up on the couch with a good (or really bad) movie. I am so proud of him and he is the perfect partner for me.

I love you Kyle!




ps. for the record...there is a picture of Kyle with his neck fur on that he chose to put on the Transition blog, so i'm not betraying him all all. In fact, I think it will be on their buisness cards next year. sigh.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Okay...seriously...that is gross. (it's not you, it's him)

vickyc said...

wow. i don't think i've ever seen something like that before.

Sarah Weeldreyer said...

Yah, not sure how I feel about the 'neck fur' but that stache is pretty fantastic. :) Assuming of course that it was shaved shortly after.