Sunday, December 16, 2007

Laughter II

For the record, Annika still thinks it is hilarious when saben falls down. (She did her big laugh for him again this afternoon) However, she is not amused when Mommy spins around and then falls down. It did make her grin a lot and I even got a few giggles tonite when I stuck my face on her belly and made "boobeedoo" noises on it after I fell.

I can't really blame her, I also generally laugh pretty hard when people fall down. In soccer I would always laugh first and then realize people were hurt and feel really bad. The worst was the time Amy U. kicked a soccer ball in a guys groin and I laughed really hard and he was in so much pain he had to drive home. Then there was the time she kicked at the ball and fell backwards into a huge mud puddle. That was my very favorite. Sigh. I miss soccer.

2 comments:

amy said...

thanks for the stroll down soccer memory lane. you make me sound like the soccer pro i'm absolutely not! oh my goodness, those were fun (and funny) times! i miss you guys! hope you have a good week!

Tiffany said...

I was just thinking this week how much fun our soccer team was. I now use my soccer socks as my winter snow socks. They are very cozy and padded and they come up so very high on your leg.

Amy you were SO the defensive pro!