Thursday, August 16, 2007

Good days & bad days

Its amazing how Wednesday can be completely awesome and I think to myself "I think I'm getting the hang of this two kid thing". We completed our first grocery shopping trip with all three of us, I got a ton done and made an awesome supper, Saben played happily all day, I had the energy to give him the attention he needed and Annika took a couple nice long naps.

Then this morning fell apart aproximately 3 minutes after I got out of bed. Saben whined & cried all day, the house was a mess when Kyle got home, I had a headache and was an emotional basket case, Roxxy made a mess of the yard (more on that later) and I didn't even have to make dinner but still got nothing done.

We seem to be on an every other day schedule, so hopefully tomorrow will be awesome!!!

No comments: